Monte Zovo Sa’ Solin Valpolicella Ripasso pairs well with this wonderful Fall recipe:
Tagliatelle with Pumpkin and Sausage
Ingredients for 2 people:
200 g di tagliatelle
400 g pumpkin pulp
400 g pork sausage
200 ml vegetable broth
4 spoons of grated cheese
Nutmeg to taste
- Mince the onion, cut pumpkin into cubes and add with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the saucepan.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the broth and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until it’s creamy.
- Add cheese and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Meanwhile, crumble the sausage and brown it in a pan.
- Cook the tagliatelle in salted boiling water for a few minutes and serve them with the pumpkin cream, sausage and a glass of Monte Zovo Sa’ Solin Valpolicella Ripasso!
This post is a partnership with the team at Monte Zovo Winery, who provided the recipe. Wine reviews are written independently.