They’re baaaack! I’m super excited to announce that we’re once again offering our uber-popular Real Lunches, Real Easy packed lunch meal plans! Our team worked so hard on all four of these eBooks to make sure you and your kids are covered for school lunches this year. And, while we can’t wait for you to get started, due to contractual agreements with my cookbook publisher we’re only able to offer these eBooks for 2 weeks each year!
This is our series of four, 6-week healthy school lunch meal plans filled with what groceries to buy, what recipes to make, what lunches to pack, and more—basically a complete system to make real food school lunches super easy this year. SO GRAB YOUR COPIES BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!
Each guide will tell you…
- What groceries to buy each week,
- When and what to prep,
- What lunches to pack each day (including color photos).
Basically, everything you need for a school year full of nutritious real food!
Pick from these two options…
- Version 4 for $12: 6 weeks of meal plans (geared toward older children and/or adults)
- Versions 1-4 for $29 ($7.25 each): A total of 24 weeks of meal plans (for kids of all ages!)
Each eBook is a different version (with all different recipes) of an all-in-one meal plan that will basically hold your hand for six weeks of packing real food lunches for your loved ones (or yourself!). The first three versions are geared toward children (aged preschool through tween) and version 4 is geared towards teens, tweens, and adults. If you buy all four that’s 24 weeks of meal plans and you can use them over and over again!
PLUS – A Freebie!
Buy within the first 48 hours and get a free copy of our “Make-Ahead – Healthy Breakfast Ideas” eBook.
Who should buy these eBooks?
- Anyone who has been frustrated with packing their kid’s lunches.
- Anyone who often feels fresh out of new, good ideas for what to pack.
- Anyone who doesn’t know where to start and needs help getting organized.
- Anyone who doesn’t want to think about what to pack or purchase and who simply wants someone to just tell them exactly what to do!
- Anyone who wants to send real food instead of the processed stuff in their kid’s lunches—YOU!
Get your copies now…sale ends soon!
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!