Back to school is just around the corner (next week for us—yikes!) so I’m sharing another installment in my School Lunch Roundup series! I hope these pics give you some inspiration when it comes to your little ones (or even your own work lunch!). Ask your kiddos to look at these images and tell you what they’d like to eat in their next packed lunch.
But First, A Quick School Lunch Announcement!
Before we dive in though I want to make sure you know we just announced that for two weeks only we’re once again offering our Real Lunches, Real Easy! eBooks to hold your hand through the lunch-packing process. It’s literally a complete system that tells you exactly what to buy, what food to make (and when), and what to pack! There are four different versions to choose from and each has 6 weeks of healthy school lunch recipes, pictures, shopping lists, and tips to make packing REAL FOOD school lunches easy. Try one version, or get all four … but don’t delay because they’re only available until September 1st. See some sample pages here!
A Few Resources
And a newer resource you don’t want to miss!
School Lunch Roundup 15
- Slow Cooker Green Salsa Chicken (from my On a Budget cookbook) served warm in a thermos
- Brown rice
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Local tomatoes
- Loaded Chicken Salad in both a whole wheat pita and lettuce cup
- Whole grain crackers
- Whole wheat everything bagel with cream cheese and cucumbers
- Deviled eggs
- Roasted carrots
- Hummus/cheese/cucumber sandwich
- Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites (from my On a Budget cookbook)
- Orange & apple slices
- Salad with almonds/parmesan/olive oil/golden raisins
- Leftover grilled chicken pita with hummus and lettuce
- Roasted veggies (sweet potatoes, carrots, and regular mini potatoes)
- Couscous salad (from my Fast & Fabulous cookbook)
- White Chicken Chili (previously made and defrosted from my Fast & Fabulous cookbook) with sour cream and cheese to go on top
- Whole-wheat cheese quesadillas with guacamole
- Whole-wheat everything bagel with cream cheese and carrots slices
- Orange and apple slices
- Cheese/green salsa quesadilla
- Guac for dipping
- Cucumbers with hummus
See any new things you’d like to try in these pictures? I’d love to hear in the comments!
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!