I am loving sheet pan dinners lately. And with this new recipe using both sausage links and mini potatoes that are ready to go out of the bag, homemade dinner really doesn’t get much easier (or faster) than this! You can have it in the oven within 10 to 15 minutes max! We also used those pre-cooked brown rice packets (that take 90 seconds to heat up in the microwave), but if you have more time, whole-grain wild rice would be great, too. My kids decided to top theirs with some runny fried eggs and said it was deeelicious. We’ll be making this one again and again, for sure! 🙂
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Sausage & Peppers
- Bratwurst – We get ours from the local farmers market.
- Mini Potato Medley – New potatoes would be great, too.
- Bell Peppers – Cored, seeded, and sliced.
- Red Cabbage – Trimmed and sliced.
- Red Onion – Peeled and sliced.
- Garlic Cloves – Peeled and crushed.
- Olive Oil – Extra virgin.
- Salt and Pepper – To taste.
- Brown Rice – Whole-grain wild rice would be good too, for serving.
- Fried Eggs – These are optional, but my girls loved them on top.
Simple Directions for Sheet Pan Sausage & Peppers
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (for easy clean up).
- Arrange: Place sausages on the baking sheet and then nestle the potatoes, veggies, onions, and garlic all around them. Drizzle the olive oil on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake: Bake until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork and the sausage is cooked all the way through, about 35 to 40 minutes. Serve with rice and/or (optional) fried eggs over top.
More Sheet Pan Dinners You Might Enjoy
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!